swissnex China , SwissCham and Shanghai University organized a workshop on the topic of “Linking Higher Education with the Labor Market: examples of collaboration between universities and companies” at Shanghai University (Lehu Hotel, No. 716, Jinqiu Road -inside of the north gate of Shanghai University Baoshan campus | 乐乎楼宾馆，锦秋路716号 -上海大学宝山校区北门内) on January 9th 2014. The workshop aims to:
– Provide knowhow of Swiss VET/PET education through case studies
– Connect Swiss and foreign companies with Chinese educational institutions
– Get insights into the development of internship/traineeship models between company and university
Guest companies were invited to share with the audience:
– experience with traineeship/internships in China and your cooperation with schools/universities (if any)
– perspective on offering internship opportunities to Chinese students
– difference of training young talents between Switzerland/other countries and in China
– opinion on the value of internships as a means to transfer technology know-how
Confirmed companies include
– Adaxis AG (speaker: Mrs. ZHANG Chunyang, Research and Investigation Director)
Please see the program in detail and the initiative of the workshop here (PDF, 228KB).
For Chinese version, click here.
To download our report on Chinese and Swiss Vocational/Professional Education Landscape, click here (PDF, 667KB).