Sino-Euro BioPartnering (SEBP) is an annual event that proposes a cost- effective and tailor-made business platform for European SMEs to partner with leading local companies.
Following the increasing demand from European SMEs for an effective partnering platform in China, SEBP was first launched in 2013 by G-Med Consulting and a network of European bio-clusters and governmental organisations. SEBP benefits from an exclusive network of Chinese and European companies in the medical and pharmaceutical fields as well as the support of some influential associations.
This year, about twenty companies from Europe, Israel and China will present their projects and business interests, which cover biotech, IVD and MedTech to over 200 experts from the industry and investment community. During the one-day event, keynote speeches and panel discussions will cover topics including:
- Translational medicine in Shanghai Zhongshan Hospital
- Investment in Europe, in-depth analysis by region
- How to best integrate the research-clinicians-industry
- The Basel biomedical experience sharing
- Cross-border partnership and investment opportunities
For details of the program and projects showcase, please download this PDF here.