Would you like to interact with one of the most modern tendon-driven robot?
Would you like to learn on the latest advanced technology in robotics?
“A unique project team, composed of scholars and industry representatives, has been working on ROBOY since June, 2012. The team combines the latest discoveries from university research with the invaluable expertise of the industry sector to come up with the most state-of-the-art robotics technology.”
Date: 13th, August, 2013
– 9:00 – 15:00 Shanghai Science & Technology Museum*
– Lectures and interaction with the public supervised by the Jiaotong university team
Address: 2000-Century Avenue, Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China
*Please note that you need to buy a ticket at the entrance.
– 19:00 – 21:00 swissnex China
– Presentation on Humanoid Robot technology:
Prof. Rolf Pfeifer, director of the Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, University of Zurich
– Presentation on Service Robot technology:
Prof. Weidong Chen, director of Automation Department, Shanghai Jiao Tong University
– Robot Show
– Interactions with Roboy and the audience /Q&A