Master of Advanced Studies Program – European and Chinese Business Management is initiated by University of Zurich (UZH) and Newhuadu Business School (NBS) Switzerland.
All classes will be taught in English by professors from University of Zurich and NewHuadu Business School. Students will complete a four-month internship in transnational enterprises. All graduates will earn a MAS degree in business and management from University of Zurich and a diploma from Newhuadu Business School, and benefit from the social network and supporting fund of the NBS Start-up Community.
For more information about the program, please see: http://www.ecbm.uzh.ch/en.html
HOW WILL I BE QUALIFIED?
- Applicant should have a bachelor degree or above, with no restriction of majors;
- The applicant should have a undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above (with 4.0 as the maximum score);
- The applicant should have a total point of 6.5 in IELTS or 93 in TOEFL-iBT;
- The applicant should have good personal qualities and innovation abilities.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
- Tuition: 30,000 Swiss franc
- Duration: from August 2016 and ends in August 2017.
- Language of Instruction: English
- Application Deadline：1st April 2016 (non-Swiss citizen) / 15th June 2016 (Swiss citizen)
- Greetings by Science, Technology and Education Section, Embassy of Switzerland in China and introduction by Dr. Prof. LIN Hua, Vice Dean of NBS;
- Program Introduction by Mr. ZHENG Zihao, Deputy Director of International Programs, NBS
- Q&A Session
- Networking & Cocktail
REGISTRATION FOR INFO SESSION
Please register for the event with Newhuadu Business School via: https://yoopay.cn/event/93311486 before February 28th (Sunday). An official invitation will be sent to successfully registered guests from the Embassy.
Please kindly note that access to the Embassy will only be granted to guests holding an invitation from the Embassy.
University of Zurich
University of Zurich is the largest comprehensive university with the most extensive coverage of courses in Switzerland. Since its establishment in 1833, twelve of its alumni have been awarded Nobel Prize, including Albert Einstein. The master program of Business and Management at University of Zurich lays stress on research in financial management, risk management, real estate development and public policy. It puts an emphasis on students’ leadership and innovation ability. The program training is both theory-based and practice-driven.
NewHuadu Business School (Switzerland)
NewHuadu Business School (Switzerland) is located in Zurich, and is the first independently registered Chinese business school in Europe. Since its establishment, NBS has been committed to building itself as a world-class business school. It was elected as one of “the top 10 MBA schools with distinctive features in China” and “the MBA School with top brand influence in China” in 2013 and 2014.