In 2018, swissnex China is celebrating its 10th Anniversary!
swissnex China – the Swiss Science Consulate – connects the dots between Switzerland and China in science, education, art, and innovation. We are always on the lookout for new team members who share our passion for exploring, collaborating, connecting, and transforming the people and organizations we interact with.
- Open Position: Communications Manager (Marketing), details here.
- Internship in Communication for March 1,2018, details here.
What Interns Say
Our internships are practical “on-the-job training” that gives you an international perspective and professional guidance. Interns are assigned according to their experience and background; with a focus on providing a great overview of our tasks. Testimonials can be seen here.
Opportunities in our network
- Investment Promotion Director / Deputy Head SBH (100%), details here.
- Local Swiss Visa Officer, Consulate General of Switzerland in Guangzhou, details here.
- Scientific Advisor, Embassy of Switzerland in Beijing, details here.
- Trade Officer, Swiss Center Shanghai, details here.
- Marketing/administrative intern, Swiss Center Shanghai, details here.
- Assistant to the Science, Technology and Education Section / Embassy of Switzerland, details here.
- Freelance Project-Management Trainers, sim (Selective international management) Co. Ltd., details here.
- PR Intern, Switching-Time, an Integrated Boutique Agency in Shanghai, details here.