In 2018, swissnex China is celebrating its 10th Anniversary!
swissnex China – the Swiss Science Consulate – connects the dots between Switzerland and China in science, education, art, and innovation. We are always on the lookout for new team members who share our passion for exploring, collaborating, connecting, and transforming the people and organizations we interact with.
- Operations Manager for January 1, 2018, details here
- Internship Academic Relations for March 1, 2018, details here.
- Internship Innovation and Entrepreneurship for March 1, 2018, details here.
- Internship in Science for March 1, 2018, details here.
- Internship PR and Events for March 1, 2018, details here.
What Interns Say
Our internships are practical “on-the-job training” that gives you an international perspective and professional guidance. Interns are assigned according to their experience and background; with a focus on providing a great overview of our tasks. Testimonials can be seen here.
Opportunities in our network
- Trade Officer, Swiss Center Shanghai, details here.
- Marketing/administrative intern, Swiss Center Shanghai, details here.
- Assistant to the Science, Technology and Education Section / Embassy of Switzerland, details here.
- Freelance Project-Management Trainers, sim (Selective international management) Co. Ltd., details here.
- PR Intern, Switching-Time, an Integrated Boutique Agency in Shanghai, details here.
- Operations Manager (in Shanghai), Wandfluh, details here.