Starting March 1st, 2018, or according to availability
Located in 22F, Bldg. A, Far East International Plaza, 319 Xianxia Road, Shanghai, China
swissnex China is the Swiss science consulate for China. Our mission is to promote Switzerland’s excellence in science, education and innovation. Our activities are built around a public/private partnership model with a group of leading partners such as Swiss universities, research institutes, and global organizations promoting innovation or education actively.
We are looking for a service oriented and dedicated colleague who will run operations with a pragmatic approach, and good social competence and understanding about working in an international dynamic environment. You like to have things organized, and you have a strong readiness for support.
- create content for our Chinese social media platforms such as Sina Weibo / WeChat in order to promote our activities and events
- assist with marketing campaigns on the mentioned social media platforms, and keep them up to date
- search and look out for interesting stories for our online audience and community, in order to promote swissnex China, and Switzerland and the Sino-Swiss cooperation
- provide information for our community and network, the partners, guests and the interested public via other digital channels (e.g. website, email marketing, newsletter, blog)
- promote projects as required
- actively contribute to articles and reports, online or in partner’s publications, and bring in creative ideas
- support the team in the organization of events and/or in administrative works when required
- Excellent communication skills and well experienced in Social Media (SNS)
- Very substantiated knowledge about both Chinese and Western Social Media and its operation
- Interest in working for a multicultural team, where new and creative inputs can be brought in
- Strong awareness of taking responsibility within the project, maintaining the requested adherence to schedules
- Great ability for communicating with several groups of interest at the same time
- Team-minded and cooperative, reliable, innovative and self-driven proactive attitude
- Flexibility, diligence and operational readiness are also requested
- Skills in digital production (e.g. video- making) or graphic design would be a great asset
- Mother tongue Chinese and very good oral and written in English
- Ideal profile will be fresh graduated from university or junior professional
As proactive team player you support your colleagues whenever you can. You work in a collaborative way and appreciate diversity in a team. A high level of flexibility and great “people skills” would be beneficial.
Your application must include the following documents (in PDF format):
- Cover letter (letter of motivation) and CV
- Letters of reference (work certificate from previous work experience)
- University diplomas, Language test certificates
If you don’t submit all documents requested properly, your application will not be further processed.
Apply until February 13, 2018 / (DL 8:00pm Shanghai time) or earlier to this LINK
We will reply to incoming applications after the deadline, and share further information during the recruitment process.