Internship PR and Events at swissnex China in Shanghai
Starting March 1, 2018 until August 31, 2018 / 6 months
Located in 22F, Bldg. A, Far East International Plaza, 319 XianXia Road, Shanghai, China
swissnex China is the Swiss science and technology outpost in China. Our mission is to promote Swiss excellence in science, education and innovation. Our activities are built around a public/private partnership model with a group of leading partners such as Swiss Universities, and global organizations promoting innovation or education actively.
This internship offers you the following:
- Gain work experience in a highly dynamic environment, in an extremely lively region of this world
- Connect with local startup scene and economic institutions in China and Switzerland
- Develop networking and project management skills and extend your personal network
Your daily schedule will include interesting tasks such as event conception, planning and realization given the needs of ongoing activities and projects. You support the team by applying your proven event management and organization skills. In addition you help out with visiting delegations. You work closely together with the project leaders and actively contribute content in order to promote swissnex’ activities and events, such as during the 10th anniversary of swissnex China.
- Swiss or Chinese passport holder (CN/CH citizenship only)
- You study in a Swiss or Chinese University (or University of Applied Sciences) and your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is not older than 1 year at the beginning of the internship
- You have gained experience in a similar environment in event organization and management
- Your excellent skills in storytelling and writing allow you to create attractive blogs and postings for our community in China and abroad
- Curiosity and interest in international and global affairs, emphasizing on China
- Superior written and oral English language skills; fluent in Chinese
- Team-minded and cooperative, reliable, innovative and self-driven proactive attitude
- Please note that the conditions of employment are local, no expatriate contract
- Personal costs and expenses, such as accommodation and traveling expenses are not being covered or reimbursed
Did we raise your interest? Then we look forward to hearing more about you!
Send your full application to this LINK until January 31, 2018!!
Your application must include the following documents:
- Cover letter (letter of motivation) and CV
- Copies of letters of reference, University diplomas, and Transcript of Records, as well as work certificates
We will reply to incoming applications after the deadline.
More details will be shared in the process of the recruitment.