Internship Innovation and Entrepreneurship at swissnex China in Shanghai
Starting March 1, 2018 until August 31, 2018 / 6 months
Located in 22F, Bldg. A, Far East International Plaza, 319 XianXia Road, Shanghai, China
swissnex China is the Swiss science and technology outpost in China. Our mission is to promote Swiss excellence in science, education and innovation. Our activities are built around a public/private partnership model with a group of leading partners such as Swiss Universities, and global organizations promoting innovation or education actively.
This internship offers you the following:
- Gain work experience in a highly dynamic environment, in an extremely lively region of this world
- Connect with local startup scene and economic institutions in China and Switzerland
- Develop networking and project management skills and extend your personal network
Your daily schedule will furthermore include interesting tasks such as active research on the local startup scene for visiting Swiss startups (CTI China Entry Camp / Venture Leaders China Tour), support of the organization of visiting delegations and events, reporting and storytelling on the corresponding activities and on latest developments and trends. Bringing in creative ideas and your support to the team are much appreciated.
- Swiss or Chinese passport holder (CN/CH citizenship only)
- You study in a Swiss or Chinese University (or University of Applied Sciences) and your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree is not older than 1 year at the beginning of the internship
- You have gained experience in a similar working environment
- Curiosity and interest in international and global affairs, emphasizing on China
- Special interest about latest tech developments, and knowledge about the startup scene in Switzerland and China are highly preferred
- Superior written and oral English language skills; further languages (especially Chinese) are a plus
- Team-minded and cooperative, reliable, innovative and self-driven, proactive mindset
- Please note that the conditions of employment are local, no expatriate contract
- Personal costs and expenses, such as accommodation and traveling expenses are not being covered or reimbursed
Did we raise your interest? Then we look forward to hearing more about you!
Send your full application to this LINK until December 31, 2017!!
Your application must include the following documents:
- Cover letter (letter of motivation) and CV
- Copies of letters of reference, University diplomas, and Transcript of Records, as well as work certificates
We will reply to incoming applications after the deadline. More details will be shared in the process of the recruitment.