Job Announcement – PR Intern, Switching-Time
Switching-Time, the integrated boutique agency based on Shanghai is looking for a PR Intern to join our thriving team and work across some really exciting brands.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work in a truly unique creative agency and across an enviable collection of consumer lifestyle clients. You will join an energetic and extremely supportive team, taking some responsibilities and getting involved in PR programs that we deliver.
The role & responsibilities:
- Media sample handling
- Event support
- Attend regular meetings
- Clipping report and different reports for management and clients
- You may in addition be asked to perform any other duties reasonably within yourcapability and skills as the interests of the business dictate
- A passion for communication & PR
- Educated to high standard in the field of PR, Marketing or Journalism
- Excellent quality of work produced to client satisfaction with minimum errors
- Accurate attention to detail and admin tasks
- Proper knowledge in all Microsoft Office programs
- Literate and numerate with strong writing and editing skills
- Mandarin and English both writing and speaking is required
We will offer an ambitious junior candidate first-class opportunities for career progression and skill development. Within this global PR and Event agency, you will learn all aspects of an integrated campaign, working closely with their strong team.
Please send us your profile to email@example.com