VR Villa at West Bund Reveals the Next Chapter in the Evolution of VR
swissnex China is supporting World VR Forum (WVRF) in organizing an amazing Virtual Reality event at West Bund, Shanghai, in collaboration with Pro Helvetia Shanghai. WVRF takes VR out of the technology scene and shows the power of Virtual Reality as accessible and quality entertainment media. The well-curated show brings world-class of works of art to the daily lives of Shanghainese from 1st to 15th October 2017.
The media preview and grand opening of this event is on 30th September 2017. It is an honor to invite Chinese media, VR players and featured artists to join this incredible ceremony.
Public & Professional Week
The event to the public is between 1st and 15th October 2017 from 10am to 5pm every day. Professional week is between 9th to 15th October 2017, featuring events with VR industrial partners.
There will be four VR installations, one Gaming Zone, one VR Cinema in this event and public workshops and talks.
This event is supported by swissnex China, Pro Helvetia Shanghai and Swiss Arts Council.
For more information, please visit vr–villa–westbund.worldvrforum.com
For further event queries, please contact: Salar Shahna, Curator, CEO of World VR Forum firstname.lastname@example.org
+41 79 2397088
+86 132 626 79187
About World VR Forum (#WVRF)
WVRF is a non-profit organization, dedicated to advancing Virtual and Augmented Reality throughout Switzerland and the world by annually hosting a VR/AR Summit and collaborating with other organizations on VR/AR related events throughout the year.
About swissnex China
swissnex’s goal is to promote Switzerland’s excellence as one of the world’s leading countries in the fields of innovation,
research, technology and higher education, to connect academia and business and to facilitate cooperation between the two countries. Briefly said: promote – connect – facilitate, offering:
- Visibility for Swiss and Swiss-based research, science and art in the interface of technology
- Support of international relations of Swiss universities
- Networking opportunities with highly educated and technology-savvy peers
- Targeted introductions and access to network of academic and business leaders
About Pro Helvetia Shanghai
Wechat: pro_helvetia, Weibo: 瑞士文化基金会
Pro Helvetia is dedicated to the promotion of contemporary cultural works of national and international interest. It also fosters co-productions or exchanges between Swiss artists and artists from other countries, in particular from countries where Pro Helvetia has a regional office.
Pro Helvetia Shanghai is the youngest of nine offices that now represents the Swiss Arts Council in mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau. Its aim is to encourage dialogue between Swiss and Chinese cultural practitioners and institutions by supporting projects that enhance the exchange of knowledge and experience in the cultural field.
Switching-Time, the integrated boutique agency based on Shanghai is looking for a PR Intern to join our thriving team and work across some really exciting brands.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work in a truly unique creative agency and across an enviable collection of consumer lifestyle clients. You will join an energetic and extremely supportive team, taking some responsibilities and getting involved in PR programs that we deliver.
The role & responsibilities:
- Media sample handling
- Event support
- Attend regular meetings
- Clipping report and different reports for management and clients
- You may in addition be asked to perform any other duties reasonably within yourcapability and skills as the interests of the business dictate
- A passion for communication & PR
- Educated to high standard in the field of PR, Marketing or Journalism
- Excellent quality of work produced to client satisfaction with minimum errors
- Accurate attention to detail and admin tasks
- Proper knowledge in all Microsoft Office programs
- Literate and numerate with strong writing and editing skills
- Mandarin and English both writing and speaking is required
We will offer an ambitious junior candidate first-class opportunities for career progression and skill development. Within this global PR and Event agency, you will learn all aspects of an integrated campaign, working closely with their strong team.
Please send us your profile to email@example.com