Sino Swiss Science and Technology Cooperation (SSSTC)
The SSSTC program is a governmental framework between China and Switzerland. It aims to encourage and strengthen individual contacts by building a multi-level research cooperation between institutions, research groups as well as individuals.
The goals for the action phase of SSSTC are to:
- Strengthen the academic ties between Switzerland and China through research and academic collaborations
- Increase the visibility of Swiss universities and research institutions in China through faculty and student exchange
- Encourage long term institutional cooperation between Swiss and Chinese education and research institutions
Stepping Stone Symposia
The Sino Swiss Science and Technology Program (SSSTC) is launching the “Stepping Stone Symposia” to encourage and pave way for the involvement of industries in the second action phase SSSTC 2013-2016. The “Stepping Stone Symposia” are envisioned to be a series of conferences participated by the most outstanding scientists and relevant industries. For further information on the Stepping Stone Symposia, please visit the ETH Zurich webpage.
Based on the MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) which was signed by Switzerland and China for close S&T coopeartion, the SSSTC program has been enjoying the strong support of the governmental S&T agencies in both countries:
- In Switzerland: State Secretariat for Education, Research and Innovation (SERI)
- In China: Ministry of Science and Technology (MOST)
For detail information about SSSTC Program, please contact:
Linda Lou (Ms.), Project Leader Academic Affairs, email@example.com
swissnex China, 22F, Bldg. A, Far East International Plaza,
Xianxia Rd., Shanghai 200051, China
phone: +86 21 6235 1889