Master of Advanced Studies Program – European and Chinese Business Management is initiated by University of Zurich (UZH) and NewHuadu Business School (NBS) Switzerland. All classes will be taught in English by professors from University of Zurich and NewHuadu Business School. Students will complete a four-month internship in transnational enterprises. All graduates will earn a master degree in business and management officially recognized by the Chinese Education Ministry, and benefit from the social network and supporting fund of the NBS Start-up Community.
HOW WILL I BE QUALIFIED?
1. Applicant should have a bachelor degree or above, with no restriction of majors;
2. The applicant should have a undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or above (with 4.0 as the maximum score);
3. The applicant should have a total point of 6.5 in IELTS or 93 in TOEFL-iBT;
4. The applicant should have good personal qualities and innovation abilities.
THINGS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
• Tuition: 30,000 Swiss franc
• Duration: from September 2016 and ends in August 2017.
• Language of Instruction: English
• Application Deadline：6th March 2016
1. Greetings and Introduction by Dr. Prof. LIN Hua, Vice Dean of NBS; Pascal Marmier, CEO swissnex China, Vice Consul General
2. Program Introduction by Program Manager Mr. ZHENG Zihao
3. Q&A Session
4. Networking & Cocktail
University of Zurich
University of Zurich is the largest comprehensive university with the most extensive coverage of courses in Switzerland. Since its establishment in 1833, twelve of its alumni have been awarded Nobel Prize, including Albert Einstein. The master program of Business and Management at University of Zurich lays stress on research in financial management, risk management, real estate development and public policy. It puts an emphasis on students’ leadership and innovation ability. The program training is both theory-based and practice-driven.
NewHuadu Business School (Switzerland)
NewHuadu Business School (Switzerland) is located in Zurich, and is the first independently registered Chinese business school in Europe. Since its establishment, NBS has been committed to building itself as a world-class business school. It was elected as one of “the top 10 MBA schools with distinctive features in China” and “the MBA School with top brand influence in China” in 2013 and 2014.