Since swissnex China’s successful initiation in August 2008, we greeted numerous projects, events, lectures series, and welcomed many academic, business and governmental delegations, and visitors.
This great success was carefully built by our team over the past years.
We aim to create a modern and supportive environment, to deploy the full potential of each employee individually. There are different interesting options, whether you are a student or seasoned professional. At swissnex China we work in an international and dynamic environment, where you can profit from our network and gain valuable experience, not only on the job but also while living abroad.
General information about an internship at swissnex China
- Swiss or Chinese citizenship;
- Enrolled in a Swiss or Chinese university-level program or/and not graduated more than 12 months prior beginning of the internship;
- Interest in international cooperation in a relevant field such as S&T, education and innovation;
- For Swiss citizens
- native language German, French or Italian with excellent command of English and a second national language; Chinese knowledge highly preferred;
- For Chinese citizens
- native language Mandarin, with excellent command in English, additional knowledge in French or German highly preferred.
Information for applications in general
The application must include the following documents:
- Letter of motivation
- University diplomas, grade reports
- Certificates and letters of reference
If you have questions you can contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current opportunities in our network
- Head of the Science and Technology Office at the Swiss Embassy in Seoul, details here.
- Head of the Science and Technology Office and Local Trade Officer of Swiss Business Hub Japan at the Swiss Embassy in Tokyo, details here.
- Research Associate – Asian Market Specialist, IMD, full time, details here.
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank announced a number of new vacancies on its new website recently, with a closing date of February 13, 2017. The advertised positions may be accessed via the homepage (www.aiib.org) and cover the following areas: Investment Operations; Policy development, Quality Assurance and Compliance; Budget Management; Procurement; Environmental and Social Development Safeguards; Treasury; Finance; Counsel; Human Resources; Information Management; IT.
- BaselArea.swiss is looking for a representative in China (mandate-based) to help liaise with Chinese companies that are interested in establishing a presence in Europe, details here.
- CHEERS, a wine store founded by Swiss, is looking for a Store Manager in Beijing, details here.